Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Catalyn

I haven't posted in a few days because there really wasn't anything to say. I haven't been able to get the supplements I have been eyeing, Dr. Sunshine is stumped as to what is up with Coraline's teeth, and she has been a little rough this week. Refusing all food, nursing more than I can keep up with, waking up all night long and taking FOREVER to go to sleep at night. (I'm talking 2-3am!) Well, finally business has picked up and I think we are at the tail end of this phase she is going through. I hope anyway. She went from eating broccoli, kefir, kale, carrots and squash to eating absolutely nothing. It's quite frustrating. I have to give her broth through a syringe where she used to drink the whole bowl. Anyway I was finally able to order two things I have really been hoping for! Catalyn from Standard Process and Green Pastures new product, Fermented Cod liver, skate, butter and coconut oil.

Catalyn was developed in 1929 to Royal Lee. I like to think of him as the Louis Pasteur of homeopathy. It is derived from defatted wheat germ, carrots, nutritional yeast, bovine adrenal, liver, spleen, and kidney, ovine spleen, dried pea (vine) juice, dried alfalfa juice, mushroom, oat flour, soy bean lecithin, and rice bran extract. Weston Price shares, "At the outset his product was provided at no charge solely for the health and welfare of his mother and intimate friends. However, because of the remarkable results the product achieved, the fame of this food concentrate spread rapidly. The volume of demand reached such proportions that he had to create a new company, the Vitamin Products Company."

There is a group of twenty or so women, maybe more, that I have grown close to throughout this journey. One of them shared with me that after 3 weeks on this amazing product her daughter's enamel had grown! I immediately knew I must order some. The other recommended product is Bio-dent and Dr. Sunshine is ordering that for us. Once again I'm very hopeful. I don't ever expect full recovery but I do expect her health to prosper and I am doing all I can to make sure that it does. The white specks on her bottom teeth have disappeared, her canines are whiter than they have ever been, and her molars look much much better than they did before. Every week brings brighter discoveries and I have no more room for sadness in my heart over this battle. I am succeeding and more importantly I am helping others, uniting us against the corruption that is Big Pharma. As far as taste goes, it isn't great but isn't bad either. It hasn't been too hard to get her to take it.

The banana carob FCLO? That's' another story. GAG.


No comments:

Post a Comment