Monday, September 16, 2013

Description of Supplements


Here is a description of everything we use multiple times daily for Coraline's teeth. 

  1. Living Streams Probiotics Alfalfa - Alfalfa is high in calcium, magnesium, potassium and carotene. One of the benefits of using alfalfa is that it works to protect the heart and helps with cell division. Since the discovery of alfalfa during the sixth century, alfalfa has been used to aid body functions and correct imbalances.
  2.  Living Streams bifido - Bifidobacteria are one variety of “good” bacteria that live in a healthy intestinal tract. Since bifidobacteria exist naturally in your gastrointestinal system, you might guess that nature intends bifidobactera to serve a specific purpose there, and your guess would be correct. Along with many of the other gut flora, which is the collective term for the bacteria that occur naturally in your intestines, bifidobacteria aid in the food digestion process. (This product has been rumored to unlock certain parts of the brain aiding in more loving tendencies. This is very true for our family! I am so attached since starting them that it is borderline annoying!) lol
  3. Living Minerals Spray - there is not a write up on this on our Co-op but it is a conjunction of minerals from the Dead Sea that I spray directly onto her teeth multiple times a day.  
  4. Hylands cell salts 1- (calc phos) and 8 (magnesium phos) 
  5. Hylands Bioplasma - all 12 of the cell salts but in smaller doses 
  6. Green pastures fermented cod liver and butter oil - seriously, look this stuff up. It's amazing for the body! The essential mix of vitamins for tooth restoration, beautiful hair/skin, and a healthy body! Weston Price recommends this to heal teeth as well. We take 1 teaspoon a day. Bought from Renewedhealth.com 
  7. Spry Xylitol berry mints - coraline's favorite! I give her a mint after every meal because xylitol kills bacteria.  
  8. Coconut oil - I put this on her brush with her toothpaste because coconut oil also kills bacteria. It is one of the most amazing things you can consume for your body. Not only is it great internally, but externally as well. There's literally hundreds of uses.  
  9. Lemon Earth paste - this is the toothpaste we use. It is made of xylitol, lemon essential oil and Redmond clay. It tastes great. 
  10. Black Walnut Extract - is GREAT for killing bacteria and parasites as well as lessen tooth pain and prevent abscess. 
In just a few days I will get my Living Streams Probiotics and I can't wait to start them to get both of our guts right on track. Somedays I feel like I'm working in a nursing home, but I have to remind myself it won't always be this way. In just a few day my sweet girl will be 21 months. It has almost been a year since we noticed the first few spots that we were told was fluorosis. I would love to go back to those days and start all of this then. Hopefully I can help anyone else who is questioning discoloration of their infants teeth. 
Also Dr. Gardener hasn't called me yet so I will probably get in touch with him tomorrow to find the dentist for us. We will probably do the laser frenectomy as soon as possible. 

I want to add this radio broadcast of Wayne Blakely talking and describing his products. He is truly an amazing man.

No comments:

Post a Comment