Friday, September 13, 2013

Miswak Stick

As if having a great consultation at Tennessee Natural Life dentistry wasn't enough, I came home to five miswak sticks in my mailbox! I have been really excited to try these out as I have heard great things online. Many youtube videos can show you how to use them correctly and Reni ( the owner of the website) is so sweet! If you tell her you heard about her from me she'll send me a free one too. *hint hint* It's great to support WAHM and individuals rather than huge companies.. Although Amazon has gotten a pretty penny from me lately.

So it looks just like a stick. I just chewed off the bark on the outside (very easy & safe to eat) and voila! It's Quidditch and my plaque is the golden snitch! Coraline has yet to chew on it which is what I'm hoping for. Some bark got stuck in her tooth and she freaked. So my goal is to lead by example and eventually she'll catch on. I will keep you updated as to how it's working in a week or so.




1 comment:

  1. Oral cavaties are openings in the teeth that occur because of tooth decay and plaque. Miswak contains Tannic acid, an anti-bacterial component, that's been located to stop the buildup of plaque, defending the teeth from decay. Check out

    ReplyDelete