Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weekly update

We have been on the Living Streams probiotics for about 2 weeks or so now. Maybe more, I've lost track of time. We are about halfway through the alfalfa, bifido and mineral spray so I am a bit worried as these are NOT cheap. But guess what...

THEY WORK! 
I've had a lot of friends say that they had a whole new baby after getting the dental work done. That's what I've been longing for. I wanted my happy baby so bad. These past 2 weeks she has been absolutely AMAZING! So happy! Singing songs all over the house. Stuffing her face full every single meal and then signing for more. Playing by herself with her babies. Talking...oh boy is she talking! Giving us spontaneous hugs and kisses. She doesn't even cry. Ever! At all! She sleeps all night. (She was waking up crying). I really feel like her dentin that was exposed is lightening up. As if the enamel is growing back over it? Or maybe the enamel before was just translucent? I don't know. I don't care. I'm happy, she's happy. And for now we are just thankful. Thankful she is 21 months today. Another month down. Another month closer to these damn teeth falling out on their own. That's how I look at time. Isn't it pathetic?

Our week has been great though. We bought our herd share from a real and wonderful farm. It's a terrible drive but well worth it. The cows are so happy. The hogs are enormous. The chickens have acres and acres to explore. These animals are so happy and healthy & you can definitely tell in the milk. It's almost yellow because its so creamy. Coraline loves it. 

We also went to Earth Fare for the first time and fell in love. The lady at the counter added me to their "crunchy mom" group and I've made a few local friends. We bought all the Trilogy kombucha my bank account could handle and plenty of bones for broth this week. (Did you know you're supposed to boil beef bones for 2 days?! I didn't! Oops!) 

Then we got all of our awesome ingredients from Earth fare and made paleo pumpkin bread. I got the recipe from Wellness Mama. She rocks. It turned out pretty good. Not very sweet, I think I needed more honey. 

All in all, I'm still hopeful regarding the products and our protocol. I see definite improvement but not sure if its the heaven sent prayer I've been asking for. I keep my faith in The Lord. I've already answered SO many emails, texts and especially FB messages, I feel like there's a reason this happened to us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment